No Piano Player in Billie's Bar on the Legend?

sinkers22

:( Does anyone know why there was no piano player in Billie's Bar on the Legend? I read a couple of posts from people who just returned and they said it was closed. I hope this is a temporary thing. I'm leaving on her in a little over 4 weeks and spent most of time in there on my last Legend cruise. I had so much fun!:(

I read this as well. I asked on one thread if they knew why but have not seen a response yet ( it was just earlier tonight though).

I have also read some recent reviews from the Glory which stated that there was no one in the Piano Bar (Piano man was ill) either. I have not seen anything since then that states other wise. I think the Glory reviews covered at least 2 weeks sailings.

I am sure that by the time you sail in 4 weeks whatever the problem is it will be rectified. I can't imagine that Carnival would keep this venue empty....It must bring in a good amount of drink revenues!! I know I sure have spent a lot in the Piano Bars on each of my cruises :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what the replies here are.....

We thought that maybe the piano man missed the ship in New York and was going to board in San Juan. There was nothing on the carnival capers at all about the piano man. I suppose we should have asked the pursers desk as to why there was nobody in the piano bar.

Archived