Reservation for Randi's

mclaire

my guess would be that your spam is blocking her answers. she always answers us with in less than a day.

Check your spam because she has her own addy spam sometimes blocks her answers. We got smart and checked and yep she was there.

Good luck and I know that you will enjoy her excursion and the ride. Randi is a hoot and a half.

Dorothy

Yes, I've emailed twice but have not heard back yet. I guess the next step is to call directly. My spanish isn't great but I think I can get my point across.

Hola, I have read other post of people having problems making contact with Randi's. I seen her at the Island just 5 days ago so she is here. Do not know what the problem is. You might consider Miguels gental horses also on the Island. I checked with their office & they answer most e-mails same day except weekends. Their E-Mail is >kingdavid@mzt.megared.net.mx<

the web page is >www.mazatlangolfking.com.mx<

hope this helps Mike

Hola, I have read other post of people having problems making contact with Randi's. I seen her at the Island just 5 days ago so she is here. Do not know what the problem is. You might consider Miguels gental horses also on the Island. I checked with their office & they answer most e-mails same day except weekends. Their E-Mail is >kingdavid@mzt.megared.net.mx<

the web page is >www.mazatlangolfking.com.mx<

hope this helps Mike

Hmmmmm - Why do you wonder what the problem is? The poster said just a few posts ago that it was in her spam folder. So I am not sure why you imply in your recommendation of Miguels that Randi isn't checking her mail. She does check her email daily and responds. She cannot control if the mail goes into someone's spam folder, can she?

Isn't "Miguel" spanish for Mike? hmmmmm? This is the 2nd time you have tried to imply that she doesn't return emails - even after it was explained what had happened. It just makes me wonder.

Randi can get blocked by your spam blocker. That happened to me.:eek:

Give her another try, we had a ball with her and her crew.

randi@randishappyhorses.com and check your spam.

She gets back to you the same day or the next morning at the very least.

I hope this helps.

Dorothy:)

Do whatever it takes to book with Randi.......She and the ride with lunch at Victor's is the best.....Great fun ..the ride on the beach and the food, simply the best. I did it last year and I'm booked again in December...Can't wait.icon6.gificon6.gificon6.gif

Silly question, but Smarties as in the British version of M & M's or the pastel colored sugar candy? Want to make her happy!

They are a rolled candy - kind of like sweet tarts, but better! You can buy a big bag of them at many grocery stores here in the states, but she can't get them in Mexico! She loves them! ;)

candysmarty.gif

suzi - I was thinking the same thing. Mike's is not the tour Randi's is and she always gets back to people wanting to reserve. I was surprised by Frank recommending someone else??? Stocking up on the those Smarties. Now just need to book the cruise!!

shipDude,

FYI - Randi is a Northern Ca gal who loves horses. Remember to keep your eyes open to all the differences. The first time I went I was comparing Mazatlan to my home town - and was a little disappointed. I wanted "resort" and this looked like poverty. But we got to giggling on the open air taxi on the way to the water taxi. Locals honked at us. At the water taxi the Pelican's were all over - but that is the way it is. They were feasting on what the fishermen left. The ride over to Stone Island is short but you will get an amazing view of the ship you just left. Then the tractor ride to the horses. Randi will tell you this area is probably 50 years behind main Mazatlan. But the kids wearing their uniforms looked happy playing in the schoolyard. Locals would wave from their porches. You will meet Randi's helpers and family when you get your horse. Maybe a new colt will have just arrived. Watch Randi's face when she talks about it. Then off you go. Just a beautiful ride. Almost too short (and I am a senior and muscles were starting to yell at me). Worth it though. Victor's is wonderful. Sit back, get to know Randi and the rest. The beach is awesome - we have always been there when the water was like bathwater. Each time I come away thinking Randi is the luckiest woman in the world to be able to do this everyday. She has become our friend and can't wait to see all of them again. Enjoy!!!

Just to add my experience with Randi -

Booked on the website last Tuesday 10/17 and got a reply the next day. All is set, I have big expectations becasue you all have built her ride up so much.

Here's the view from a "happy horse" just to get you in the mood! ;) (This was taken while riding through the plantation to the beach!)

image007.jpg

Archived