Tropical Showers - Have Tickets too

Rallo

Hi Nerissa

I picked up our docs yesterday - exciting isn't it? I also rang P&O about being collected from Priority Parking and they confirmed that they are not doing that anymore from today and that we have to make our own way to the new terminal, so a cab ride will be required. I also asked my TA yesterday if she could ask P&O to move us back down to Caribe with the rest of our group, I couldn't see any benefit in us being up there still in an inside cabin. Will see what happens.

Sherrie

Hi Sherrie!

Sorry I haven't responded to you....I don't usually get on to CC until the weekend when I have more time to 'savour' the responses! (The "can I have?"'s and the "have you seen?"'s have just left to go fishing, which means I can sit here uninterrupted for a couple of hours!:D )

How did you go with your request to be returned to your original cabin/deck? I would also want to be with my friends. It's strange that they moved you from a group booking anyway.

We shall make our own way from the airport! I do hope they have sorted the baggage handling by then. Hubby checked the tide times for the 23rd and low tide (0.40) is at 4pm, so it will still be low even if we do leave on time!

Don't think I could bare loosing a bag into the river:eek:

Have you decided on your tours yet? We received confirmation on ours and the only one with a different time allocated, was the Petite Train in Noumea, which is fine.

Only three weeks to go and I still seem to have so much left to do! People at work are actually getting excited for us now! Can't believe out of 65 staff at my work & 40 or so at hubbys, no-one has ever been on a cruise! So pleased to have found this site for info! Ha!:)

Cheers

Hi Nerissa

No luck so far with my request to go below - may have left it too late. :( Yes I agree, I couldn't think of anything worse than my bag going into the Brisbane River - Yuk!:eek: They have two more disembarkations and embarkations to get things right. Fingers crossed! We won't be doing much in the way of tours - maybe just City Highlights in Noumea but as we haven't sent off any booking sheets yet we may be too late so will just have to do our own thing. I'm feeling fairly organised, although, I'm sure the last week will be hectic with the packing etc. Our group is getting together next Saturday for a picnic to fine tune last minute details etc. I have to get through Fathers Day, my daughters Grade 7 camp, my birthday, picnic and then it will be get the hair done, then the waxing then the packing then off we go! Woo Hoo!!

Archived