Piano Bar on Freedom?

This is my first time sailing on RCCL ...Our first 2 cruises were on Carnival (Destiny and Victory)...Each time my DH's favorite bar was the piano bar (where the piano player plays and sings a bunch of songs by request that people can sing along to)....I'm wondering if the Freedom/Liberty has this type of bar?

Also, DH wants to know if there's a karaoke bar on the ship as he wants to practice some songs so he can make his singing debut on board!!

Freedom definitely has a piano bar. We enjoyed the pianist who took requests and even invited guests to sing along with a mic. I think his name is Peter Ritz. Anybody who knows, please correct me if I have his name wrong.

I can't answer your question about the karaoke bar. I don't recall a bar that was a dedicated karaoke bar, but a bar may have karaoke "hour" from time to time. Definitely check your Cruise Compass when you board.

I hope you enjoy your cruise on Freedom as much as we did.

Freedom of the Seas does have a karaoke bar. It is located just outside the ice skating rink. I believe that it is called "On the Air" but could be mistaken. There was so much to do and see when we were onboard for only two days, some things just didn't register as well as others.;)

I was on the June 18th sailing of FOS and one night they had karaoke for the kids only. I enjoyed watching them so much I was almost late for the ice show! My "kids" are now 21 & 26 and it was so much fun watching and listening to those pre-teen kids. Some of them were really great! I wish I had been able to see/hear more of them.

Archived