OT/New York Institute of Photography course

HarleyGirl

I'm doing the course now. I just did unit 1. So far I have learned alot. I'm looking forward to the next units. It takes you from the basics to professional photography. If you really want to learn photography I believe this is a good course to take. Plus you can do it at home.

I personally want to get to freelance and probably enter photo contest. Of course I haven't gotten that far into it. But so far I think its worth the money

Kim

I was hoping to hear some positive reviews from "real" people. You know their website makes it all sound so wonderful but that's because they want your money, right? I've actually been considering the course since last summer and now that I'm finally going on my first cruise and another trip (flying) to Cozumel next March I really want to learn to take the best pictures that I possibly can. Of course, I don't want to do the course just for that--I've loved photography since I was a child. I just never learned the important stuff that really sets apart a "good" photo from an outstanding one. Have you done your first photo project yet?

Ya, I thought the same thing before I decided to buy the course. I wanted to know from real people that had taken the course. I learning stuff from it on the 1st unit.

Keep in mind they go into all types of photography, but they mainly talk about film photography. But keep in mind you still can apply it to digital. They do go in to digital photography.

I did the photo project, but haven't gotten the pictures back yet. But it the test and that came back. So the pictures shouldn't be to far behind..

It is a good course.

Kim

If you want to ask more questions, here is my email --> Kudos2Fly@Earthlink.net.

The 1st project was 3 photos, one showing action, one doing selective focus, I would have to look back and see what the 3rd one was. I haven't work on it in a few weeks. I have been working on another course I'm doing, which I"m finishing up now.

But if you have any other questions email and I'll tell you more about.

Kim

Archived