veteran cruiser needs help (legend)

ameliaw

just a simple stupid question. have been on legend 1 time but that was 3 years ago.my DH can't remember the name of the cigar bar, and neither can i.i like to be able to tell him where he should be going before we get on ship. otherwise he is bound to get lost,as always (once i had to write our room # on his hand so he would know where he belonged, this is after 2 very nice elderly ladies from across the hall brought him back off the elevator). nothing serious, just to many rum and cokes,lol!! thanks in advance, amelia

On our honeymoon, my husband lost me too. It was his first cruise. Only mine had not had a drink...just a terrible sense of direction and memory. He left me and was going up to the pool bar for a drink....apparently, he got up there and decided to come back to where I was realizing we would be in Key West shortly. He could not find his way back to where I was.Then he did not remember the cabin number. Asked a room steward and they send him to the purser's desk, he stood in line there for a while and then decided to just go back to the 8th floor and walk around and around and around.

During this time, I went to the pool bar walked around there, went back to where I was and then went back to the cabin. We docked in Key West and I watched people getting off thinking surely he would not get off without me. Sat there for a while, then repeated my steps, went back to the cabin and watched more people getting off the ship. Then I decided to go back out looking for him. We were on the Glroy and those hallways are long....way at the other end, I heard him, before I saw him. He was glad to see me!

He dId not leave my side again. Not ever! This past year we cruised and I told him that I was going to take a sharpie and write: If lost, return to cabin 7214!!!!

thank allfor the info. i'm glad that my DH isn't the only one getting lost. we were on the celabration 8/12 and he still could'nt find his way around (could have been the rum again)! now i know to send him to the odyssey. thanks again, amelia

Archived