speciality restaurant ?

woodley

Is it possible to make reservations for any of the restaurants in advance of boarding? I want to be certain to be able to book the jefferson bistro for a particular night to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and if this was not possible I would rather book a restaurant in Maui. All the other nights would not really matter but this one is special.

Is it possible to make reservations for any of the restaurants in advance of boarding? I want to be certain to be able to book the jefferson bistro for a particular night to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and if this was not possible I would rather book a restaurant in Maui. All the other nights would not really matter but this one is special.

Sorry, not in advance of boarding. You can make reservations as soon as you board the ship.

Think about what you asked about. If you could make reservations when booking your cruise, the speciality restaurants would be booked solid two years in advance of your cruise sailing. Meaning you couldn't reserve a table for your cruise today.

Apparently there is one way to book the restaurants BEFORE BOARDING according to Luvmarley's review on this same page: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=405374

In it he points out that they did it at the Waikiki Marriott at the NCL Registration Desk. I don't know if you have to be a Marriott guest or not to do this. Also it doesn't make much sense if you are not. Since you are already in Honolulu you might as well just go to the ship as opposed to The Marriott. Also even if you make them at the Marriott according to this review you still need to re-confirm them once on board.

Archived