Navigator of the Seas 1390 AFT - NEED PICTURES!

Dreamz2cruise

• 8 years later...

I am going on the Navigator with my family in May 2015, Cabin 1390. I have been looking everywhere for pictures of that room, and there are none. It has also been renovated so hopefully I can finally post some pictures for everyone!! :D

Edited by lid535

I am going on the Navigator with my family in May 2015, Cabin 1390. I have been looking everywhere for pictures of that room, and there are none. It has also been renovated so hopefully I can finally post some pictures for everyone!! :D

Would like to see these as well.

1688 or 1388 are the most sought after cabins

if you can grab one of those-- woo hoo

http://voyager-class.com/pictures/cabins/aft_13881688/gallery.html

Lot os steel structure back there-- so just be prepared and its not so bad.

deck 6 has a crew deck so you cant look direct down into the waters.

http://s245.photobucket.com/user/marygutman/media/P1000681.jpg.html

• 2 months later...

I have stayed in the the corner rooms before and they are nice too. The balcony is nice and triangular shaped. 1388 was open, but I opted for 1390 this time. The balcony is supposed to be deep, I have seen similar balconies. Enough for 4 loungers, so I am trying it this time. We will see, I have 16 days to go and I WILL post pix of the room then I get back! :)

Edited by lid535

• 4 weeks later...

I just got off the boat Sunday and took pictures as promised of 1390. I posted them in the Photo Gallery. I also took a pic ( I peeked around the corner) of 1688 balcony ( posted it in the gallery pix too). 1390 is WAYYYYY better!!!

We loved the room and the balcony. I would book this again!!

Edited by lid535

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention, the door is a slider, not a regular handle single door, and they put brand new loungers, chairs and tables on the deck, instead of the rubber slat deck chairs. They had wooden table tops. All were upgrades on the renovations done last year. They are very nice. The steel structure is below your view since this room is on deck 10. You are the highest level right under the Windjammer dining room. You can't hear anything from above. I am glad I wasn't on deck 9, since we could look right over the railing and see everyone and everything including all of their conversations below us on their decks, they have NO privacy at all. Beware if your booking deck 9 AFT. It is a beautiful view from 10. Also, you are one deck below the Windjammer and the pool deck, which was WAY TOO handy! You are very close to everything. I got some amazing pictures from our balcony. My cabin 1390 pictures are in the Photo Gallery, you can search by '1390'. Happy sailing!

Edited by lid535

• 1 year later...
I just got off the boat Sunday and took pictures as promised of 1390. I posted them in the Photo Gallery. I also took a pic ( I peeked around the corner) of 1688 balcony ( posted it in the gallery pix too). 1390 is WAYYYYY better!!!

We loved the room and the balcony. I would book this again!!

Can you please post again? Cruise critic got rid of the photo gallery in Dec 2016!