Nanceelu16 Question For You

Hi again Nanceelu16,

I have a question regarding driving in New Jersey, being from Ontario, we had some major problems last year when we drove down to Bayonne to leave on the Voyager.

So if it's not too much trouble could you please email me?

bluefin@sympatico.ca

Thanks so much Nanceelu16

Comet Cruiser

Gail

It's not worth driving to Jersey from Ontario. Drive to Buffalo and fly. You can typically park your car at the hotel you stay at over night for free and the flights are cheap. Check out JetBlue, Continental, Delta or US Airway, they all fly out of Buffalo and into JFK or Jersey.

Thanks Magicat, for your info, but we have this one MAJOR problem, my sister and I have never been on a plane and are terrified of trying it.

So we really don't mind the drive, cause at least at the end of the long drive there is the ship waiting for us;) .

But thanks again for tryin to help, I appreciate it:D

Comet Cruiser

Gail

Thanks Karen, but we tried using mapquest last year and found it didn't really help that much.

We found that they didn't have a lot of things marked on it, being from Ontario where we only have one major highway, with frequent highway service centres with restaurants. I guess we are spoiled in that regard, because it was difficult last year to find a place to stop and eat and get gas on our way to New Jersey.

There is nothing to make the 8-10 hour drive happier than a hubby who is hungry and can't find a place to stop;) . My sister and her hubby do their best to follow the maps from the backseat, but maybe what we need is a GPS unit to solve our problems.

Take care

Comet Cruiser

Gail

Archived