price reductions

dianemh

We've booked 2 cabin o/v guar on Sensation on 8th October.

I've just notice Carnival have now reduced their prices a little. I think I read somewhere that Carnival will refund the difference or offer on board credit. We have paid in full and booked with an on line TA who were cheaper at the time. Any help on this please...

call your TA and ask. some can get you OBC or an upgrade. other TAs can't (or won't) do anything for you.

a friend and i have identical 1a gty bookings on the same cruise, but through different TAs. when i saw a free upgrade being offered on carnival's webiste i called my TA. she got me the free upgrade - to an assigned 4e. my friend's TA couldn't get it for her booking.

I'm booked on Fantasy 9/11 and price went down $70 pp, I booked with a PVP and my PVP was out sick so I called today and talked to customer service and they gave me an OBC for $140.

..........doing the price drop dance!!!

I too just called Carnival as my cruise on 9/30 was reduced. They upgraded me from an inside to an outside and a $140 OBC.

Geeze i guess I made my plans much to early and paid to much. But I sure am happy now!!!!

We are also doing a back to back on this cruise, I sure hope the second week goes down so I can get even happier.

djp

I booked an IS on the Paradise for 9/8. I checked this Monday and the price had gone down $10 pp so I called and PVP got me the OBC.

THEN I check yesterday and it had gone down an addtional $30 pp. I called back and she said only one price credit is ever allowed. I took it up with a manager, who told me the same thing. He also told me though that I was upgraded to 5A (porthole room), so essentially, I am still getting a really good deal.

Bottom line -- wait until it goes down enough to make the call. I'm kicking myself I made it took quickly.

Archived