Curves on CB?

kborth

No Curves, but Princess ships feature well-equipped gyms and classes in spinning, yoga, pilates, stretching, aerobics, etc. during each cruise. You can also schedule sessions with a personal trainer.

No need to compromise your regular exercise program during your cruise...:)

Bon Voyage!

Chris

I used to go to curves too...this is one of the reasons I don't any more...they don't really prepare you for places unless they offer the program...and it would never pay to offer the program on a ship...so I went and got a trainer at a club...and now I know what to do no matter where I am. Curves is fun...but honestly it is not worth it for me...not flexable enough.

This is why I started doing Pilates about a year ago: it's completely portable and I don't need anything but a floor.

You might take a class before your cruise to see what it's about. I'm planning to get Mom to take an onboard class with me. It's $10 that will be well spent if Mom will continue with it and not much more than an individual class would be at home.

Other than that, yeah, it's good to get a trainer to help you with YOUR goals and individual issues (old injuries, mostly, in my case) so you can take your workout plan wherever you go. At home those start out around $45/hr. I don't know how much they are on the ship.

Good luck in finding the right onboard workout for you!!

Archived