Westerdam, Feb. 4, 2007

new2HAL

We are very young "60 somethings" :rolleyes: looking to meet others in the 50+ age range who will be sailing to the Eastern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, FL on February 4, 2007. It would be fun to already have some contacts when we board - not for continuous companionship, but at least to meet & greet occasionaly during the cruise.

If you fit the category, please respond and we will work out a meeting time and place before we embark. Can't wait!! :D

Welcome to the HAL board. I see this is your first post, so I'm betting you might not know your way around Cruise Critic too well.

There's also a Roll-Cal forum in which there is a separate board for each cruiseline. Within that, there's a separate board for each ship.

What I'm getting around to saying is that there may already be a roll-call started there for your cruise.

Go to the top of this page and on the left side you will see "Cruise Critic Message Boards". When you click on that you will see the vast array of forums, sub-forums, boards, and what-not. Scroll down until you find the Roll-Call forum and click on HAL, then your ship.

Good luck in your quest!

Have a great cruise, and don't be a stranger here. We'd love to get to know you.

( Third X I replied- is it CC tonight or something at my end?)

You will have the best opportunity to hookup with fellow cruisers by visiting the HAL Roll Call board.

If you have any questions about HAL, the ship, the experience, there are 1000's here to help. When you get your cruise documents, let us know and we can all dance the dance that goes along with anticipation.

Archived