Renting jetski or seadoo's??

Travl Nut

My DBF would like a chance to rent one of the above in either Cabo or Vallarta. Is this possible and where would you recommend?? We are looking to do something in both these ports, but don't want to go horseback riding or flying through the trees.

Does anyone know or a private guide in Cabo or PV?

Thanks!;)

You can do this in both ports. Normal price in PV is a bit cheaper normally than in Cabo - look for about $70 per hour in PV vs. about $85 per hour in Cabo.

You have a couple of choices - in Cabo, you can rent these on Medano Beach - there are several locations within easy distance of the port. You can also find discounts by pre-reserving them on the web before you go.

In PV, you can find them on pretty much all the beaches - just go to one and they'll be there.

As for private tours, in Cabo these definitely exist, but as a travel agent member of the boards, I'm not allowed to tell you where. However, a Google search should turn them up for you. In PV, I'm not sure.

Hi there! I quote you "FLYING THROUGH THE TREES"??

Did you mean doing the zip line adventure or canopy tour as it's called...I guess you are basically flying through the trees. PV has the zip line adventure through several vendors. Check out the other messages and you'll find links to the different ones.

Thanks for the question though cuz now I know it's cheaper in PV than cabo to do the jetski thing..I wanna do that too!

I plan to do the zip line also! When will you be cruising??

WE set sail on the PRIDE on Sept. 24th...check in on the roll call if you can!

HAVE FUN!

Archived