CP cabin question

Spicey477

Hi all,

I just booked on the 8/14 sailing of the CP yesterday, so I just got all of my cruise info on princess.com. On my cruise personalizer, I was upgraded from a category G to a category F obstructed oceanview cabin. I was assigned cabin number E216 and on the personalizer, it says "Non-converting twins" as the bed configuration. This may sound silly, but does that mean that those twins do not form a queen? On Travelocity's cruise deck plans it says that category F cabins have beds that turn into queens. I am going to be in big trouble with the DH if that is not the case!:)

If anyone has any experience with this set-up I would love to have any advice!

I guess I will call Princess and the morning and get things sorted out!

Thanks!

That is a known personalizer error. unless your cabin is set for 3 or 4 pax the beds will convert. We were in E311, recently, no problem.

Hi all,

I just booked on the 8/14 sailing of the CP yesterday, so I just got all of my cruise info on princess.com. On my cruise personalizer, I was upgraded from a category G to a category F obstructed oceanview cabin. I was assigned cabin number E216 and on the personalizer, it says "Non-converting twins" as the bed configuration. This may sound silly, but does that mean that those twins do not form a queen? On Travelocity's cruise deck plans it says that category F cabins have beds that turn into queens. I am going to be in big trouble with the DH if that is not the case!:)

If anyone has any experience with this set-up I would love to have any advice!

I guess I will call Princess and the morning and get things sorted out!

Thanks!

Archived