SPIRIT Question

cruzy-sue

Has anyone out there ever sailed on the Spirit in Cabin 7347 ?

It is an aft suite cabin with wrap-around balcony. Just wondering if anyone can describe its acoutrements ie: size, etc.

Thanks - any Spirit information will be appreciated - we are going to Alaska next September and have booked this cabin. We really wrestled around with NCL,Celebrity - but ended up with this one for many reasons. We have cruised a lot on many lines and we reallly enjoyed the Carnival Legend a couple years ago.

Thanks!

Has anyone out there ever sailed on the Spirit in Cabin 7347 ?

It is an aft suite cabin with wrap-around balcony. Just wondering if anyone can describe its acoutrements ie: size, etc.

Thanks - any Spirit information will be appreciated - we are going to Alaska next September and have booked this cabin. We really wrestled around with NCL,Celebrity - but ended up with this one for many reasons. We have cruised a lot on many lines and we reallly enjoyed the Carnival Legend a couple years ago.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed the Legend then you will love the Spirit. We did Alaska in July 2005 and the ship and crew were wonderful. We had the best Cabin Steward we have ever had. The only down side was the food. It was ok, but not as good as I have had on Carnival before. Fortunately, I am not a foodie and I know such things are very subjective. And of course that has been over a year ago, so who knows what changes have been made. One thing I have generally counted on with Carnival is consistancy and they usually are. Don't get me wrong...the food was never bad. It is just the formal dining room was not as good as we have had in the past.

Michelle was the naturalist and she had an excellent balance of information without the overkill constant chatter on the intercom. She truly loves her job (and her whales) and she is not only knowledgable but extremely guest friendly.

The Captain did a marvelous job of getting us sooo close to the glacier to watch it do its thing. But the most interesting part was the sounds. The glaciers talk to you and I never knew that.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived