Just saw Infinity on TV!!

bonbon663

:) I just watched the program "Things that Move" on the History Channel in Canada. It was all about the cruise ships, specifically the host of the show was on Infinity. It put Celebrity in a very good light. It was cool to see the ship I was on on TV. I can't wait till I get on it again. I looked it up, and here's when it's on again.

Monday, September 18 at 4:00 PM

Wednesday, September 13 at 9:30 PM

Thursday, September 14 at 4:30 AM

thanks for the info BonBon - I'd love to see the ship - not going until next year - long wait for our first cruise - this will make me even more excited!!!

I've marked the calendar to make sure I don't miss the show - I'll probably record it and watch it over and over and over again !! lol !!

GoldenPrincess53 - if you read this - you're from Ottawa !- me too, sort of, we live just outside Ottawa - my DH commutes to dowtown to work, but not for long , he's retiring in April next year !!

GoldenPrincess53 - if you read this - you're from Ottawa !- me too, sort of, we live just outside Ottawa - my DH commutes to dowtown to work, but not for long , he's retiring in April next year !!

Me Three! Ottawa resident!! I work close to downtown....in the Fed Gov't.

Thank you for the heads-up for the show about Infinity.. BonBon...I always love watching cruise ships...esp when I'm on them....LOL...and if that's not happening...then TV is the next best place.

Thank you also Mel ;) !

thanks for the info BonBon - I'd love to see the ship - not going until next year - long wait for our first cruise - this will make me even more excited!!!

I've marked the calendar to make sure I don't miss the show - I'll probably record it and watch it over and over and over again !! lol !!

We had a great trip and would love to some pics and info via email with you. I have some suggestions which would only create confusion if I posted them here - nothing negative, but call it "better planning" for unexpected changes.

We had a great trip and would love to some pics and info via email with you. I have some suggestions which would only create confusion if I posted them here - nothing negative, but call it "better planning" for unexpected changes.

If you want to , feel free to email me at ready dot cl at gmail dot com - I'd love any info you can pass on - this is our trip of a lifetime - it has to be the best it can be - although if I'm handed lemons I'll do my best to make lemonade.

(I hope no one from my DH's office reads this message board and figures out who I am - he hasn't announced his retirement yet - it's a secret - ooooops !)

I will try to get an email off in the next couple of days. I am still not "settled in" with being away for 2 weeks and coming right back to work, not to mention our kids moving back home temporarily starting this weekend.

no rush, unfortunately my cruise isn't until next summer !! so we have lots of time to connect - look forward to hearing from you at your convenience - much appreciated

thanks for posting about this BonBon - I saw the show last night - I just wish they had shown a little mroe of the ship - or a little slower - I found the video shots a little fleeting. The info was fascinating - esp. the kitchen/food/making 1,000 dinners - makes you appreciate all the work the staff do. I recorded the show - so I can watch it - again, and again, and again !!!!!

Archived