Bodden Tours OR Diana & Cinthia???

Funseekers

I am trying to decide between these two tour companies. Does anyone have any opinions on which would be better? I have gotten prices from both of them and Bodden is about $10.00 a person higher, but he was very prompt in responding to my emails, where as it took almost a week to hear back from Diana and Cinthia.

I am trying to decide between these two tour companies. Does anyone have any opinions on which would be better? I have gotten prices from both of them and Bodden is about $10.00 a person higher, but he was very prompt in responding to my emails, where as it took almost a week to hear back from Diana and Cinthia.

I have seen nothing but praise about both companies so it is a tossup and to complicate matters more, do a google for Carlos Rodriguez.

We used Victor Bodden last year. He was prompt in meeting our group and they had a great time.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

My husband used Bodden Tours to book a special day for us since it was our Anniversary. He had flowers waiting for me when we met up which was great. The driver spoke English very well and was wonderful. He was entertaining and loved talking about his country. He even took us to his house which was next to Andrews Key and accross from the Dolphin Swim. We were able to stand on his dock and watch as the dolpins played and jumped.

Others we knew used Cynthia and they were happy also. You will probley do ok with either.

We booked with Victor 2 yrs. ago. He met us near the dock & introduced us to our driver, Ali. It was a great day! He took us on a tour of the island, making recommendations & stopping anywhere we wanted. He was a great guy who spoke perfect English. We learned a lot about his island. Roatan is a beautiful island with friendly people. We will definitely book with Victor again.

Archived