Dining time question

Mack704

When we booked the Maasdam for the Oct. 17 cruise out of Norfolk, we had our TA request 8:00 dining. She came back with confirmed 8:30 seating and wait-listed for 8:00. We got our docs. yesterday, (YEA!), and the cruise ticket said "confirmed main seating upper". I thought I had read before that HAL calls the two late seating times "main seating". Is that correct? Have we been confirmed for 8:00? I tried searching the boards but couldn't get the search function to cooperate. I know you guys will know. Thanks

Harvey

When we booked the Maasdam for the Oct. 17 cruise out of Norfolk, we had our TA request 8:00 dining. She came back with confirmed 8:30 seating and wait-listed for 8:00. We got our docs. yesterday, (YEA!), and the cruise ticket said "confirmed main seating upper". I thought I had read before that HAL calls the two late seating times "main seating". Is that correct? Have we been confirmed for 8:00? I tried searching the boards but couldn't get the search function to cooperate. I know you guys will know. Thanks

Harvey

Harvey, to answer your question. YES, you have 8 PM Upper Dining Room confirmed:)

I noticed on my tickets, and I haven't heard anything different that I am on the waitlist early will be notified when I am in the cabin. I assume that I am somewhat on the early meal, but won't know until I get there. Am I correct? and is there someplace where I can find out?

Rick :confused:

I would think calling ship's services might get you additional information. That 800 number is in your doc packet. Wait, I'll get it for you. OK:

1-800-541-1576. Other posters on this board give mostly good reports in their dealings with ships services.

Harvey

Archived