??GOLDEN PRINCESS/ past travels with??

KCfan

Hello everyone,

I am looking for information from anyone who may have traveled on Golden in the past.

This ship has the SkyWalker Club on the aft. Does anyone know if this is open 24hrs.??? :confused:

This looks like the perfect spot for viewing glaciers for those of us traveling in inside cabins.

Appreciate all info.

Thanks

Linda

When we were on it in 2003 you could go up there anytime of day except there were times when it was closed for cleaning. But during the day there weren't any bartenders or waiters there but it was a quiet place to sit and watch the view or read. At night supposingly it doesn't really get started until after midnight (we never went up then).

Have a great next cruise.

When we were on it in 2003 you could go up there anytime of day except there were times when it was closed for cleaning. But during the day there weren't any bartenders or waiters there but it was a quiet place to sit and watch the view or read. At night supposingly it doesn't really get started until after midnight (we never went up then).

We have sailed the Golden and Grand Princess that have the same Skywalkers. I agree with all you state and add sometimes it is closed for special parties but that is infrequent and I would not expect that during Glacier cruising.

The one thing I would mention, it is not a very good place for photography because the windows are usually dirty. Viewing would be spectacular but it is tough getting a good picture through a dirty window. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived