Costa Magica Movie Theater & kids/teens club

Mjasp

Does the Magica have a theater and if so, do they run movies that are still in the theater like Disney?

I would like to do the Eastern Carib cruise but my kids ages 15 & 11 want a theater.

We did the Costa Mediterranea last year and they were bored. since the Meds. kids club was pretty non existent and there was no movie theater.

Thanks

Does the Magica have a theater and if so, do they run movies that are still in the theater like Disney?

I would like to do the Eastern Carib cruise but my kids ages 15 & 11 want a theater.

We did the Costa Mediterranea last year and they were bored. since the Meds. kids club was pretty non existent and there was no movie theater.

Thanks

Hi, I sailed on the Magica this past March and there wasn't a movie theater then. There were lots of kids onboard though, we sailed during Spring vacation week :eek: and they seemed pretty busy with activities.

Whichever line you choose...Enjoy!

I have a thirteen and fifteen year old. We did the Carnival Liberty in March of this year. It has a huge movie theater pool side. The kids thought the movies were really lame. They weren't current. The few times we went up there at night, no one else was there either, so everyone else seemed to agree. We're doing Costa for the first time next year (Magica 3/18), and I'm worried about activities for the kids too. But I've had several people tell me the teens love the night clubs in the evening. Did the Costa Med. have that?

Archived