Miracle Spa

bowandyale

You may want to take advantage of the $1 a minute massages you can get at the different ports right on the beach. I am surprising hubby with one (I don't like massages) this trip. sshhhhh

I agree. If your husband does surprise you with a massage, I would recommend getting the massage on the beach (port). At the spa, they bombard you with sales pitches and try to get you to buy products to "prolong the effects of your massage"... My friend got a 50 min massage on the beach in Cozumel and she said it was the best! My 50 minute massage at Spa Carnival was the worst. She didn't pay attention to my needs and spent most of her energy upselling.

You may want to take advantage of the $1 a minute massages you can get at the different ports right on the beach. I am surprising hubby with one (I don't like massages) this trip. sshhhhh

Which of these ports can you get this done? GC, Cozumel, Belize, or Costa Maya.

I want to do this for DH early on in cruise. Last time he went at the end of the cruise on the ship, but this sounds much better.

How do you find these on the beaches? (I don't like massages either...hard to find people like us:D so it seems).

Merci!

Which of these ports can you get this done? GC, Cozumel, Belize, or Costa Maya.

I want to do this for DH early on in cruise. Last time he went at the end of the cruise on the ship, but this sounds much better.

How do you find these on the beaches? (I don't like massages either...hard to find people like us:D so it seems).

Merci!

Costa Maya over at Majahual, there are massage tents all up and down the beach...same at Cozumel.

Archived