Hotels in Jacksonville

cruisechic2006

My soon to be husband and I will be going on Carnival's Celebration for our honeymoon. I am looking for some recommendations for a hotel to stay at the night before in Jacksonville preferably one that offers a shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port if possible. I have never been to Jacksonville so I know very little about the area.

Thanks

Tammie

My soon to be husband and I will be going on Carnival's Celebration for our honeymoon. I am looking for some recommendations for a hotel to stay at the night before in Jacksonville preferably one that offers a shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port if possible. I have never been to Jacksonville so I know very little about the area.

Thanks

Tammie

Welcome to Cruise Critic! The Jacksonville airport and cruise port are both north of downtown Jacksonville. There are a number of hotels/motels near the airport that offer the shuttle services you are looking for. We stayed at the Clarion Airport and Conference Center before our Celebration cruise this past April (for our 30th anniversary) and were very satisfied with the rate, the room, free breakfast, and free shuttle service. (They also let us leave our car there at no additional charge.) Here is the link to the Jacksonville Convention and Visitors Bureau website. It lists some "cruise packages" offered by some of the hotels/motels in the area. Contact information for the individual hotels/motels is listed.

http://www.jaxcvb.com/visiting_jax/special_offers.asp?#16

I hope this helps. Enjoy your honeymoon on Celebration!

Archived