dessert menu

C-U-ONBOARD

I must admit I have been a RR fan forever it seems...

I think it all depends on how hungry you are...the last night was the best meal for me so I was topping out plus I had ordered a cake for my son...but after I thought about it I should have had another and taken it back to the room for a midnight snack it was that good...

I hope you have a blast and enjoy every min...oh heck have 3 one for me:)

Micky

Try the bitter melting chocolate cake. It is delicious. Looks like a piece of chocolate cake baked in it's own little dish, but when you stick your spoon into it, you discover all of this melted chocolate on the bottom. Order two as one is not enough (and ask for a scoop of vanilla ice cream to go with it)

I ordered this dessert, and dh, not one for anthing out of the ordinary, just stuck with his regular ol' banana split. Upon seeing my cake, he dove into it (not literally, LOL) and ate almost all of it. So our waiter felt sorry for me and had another piece fixed up "to go" with ice cream on the side. I rushed back to the stateroom to eat it, and dh sat and ate that piece, too, while I tried to inhale it and smack his hands away. The cake was that good!!!

Melting cake sounds awfully familiar to the "flourless chocolate cake" we had last April. A small ramekin (white custard dish) with dark cake, soft center and oh yes VERY hot?? We kept asking each night--anymore of those??

I see you said waiter fixed one to go, do you know if they will do that if you do order seconds (on purpose) and not able to eat it?

There are those items you know you'll want two but have already stuffed yourself. :D

Archived