good summer airfare to San Juan from Phl/WDC/Balt???

kwren

Hi! I'm a newbie and hope I am posting this question to the right place!

I just booked a RCCL cruise for next July (!!!) out of San Juan and have started looking for airfares from either Philadelphia, WDC, Baltimore or, if necessary, Newark. What would be considered a good price to watch for and jump on? Am I being too optimistic to hope for $250 or less?

What great air deals did anyone find for this route this past summer?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks Giorgi...I'm finding that for January too, but (and I don't mean to sound picky ;) ) I'm actually looking for prices for JULY! Any info on good July air fares from this recent summer and/or what you would wait to see for next year?

• 1 month later...

No clue on July but I work with several native Puerto Ricans who are happy if they can get flight for $300. I found a great deal on travelocity.com but book through the airline directly. It involved one way on United and one way home on AA. $280 so I was thrilled for direct flights. I generally found Philly to be cheapest and Jet Blue also flies for Newark, which is a great airline.

I got a direct flight from Newark to San Juan for $241. This is for April of 2007, and I bought it this summer. If you see something that you like, go ahead and buy it.

Joanne

Hi! I'm a newbie and hope I am posting this question to the right place!

I just booked a RCCL cruise for next July (!!!) out of San Juan and have started looking for airfares from either Philadelphia, WDC, Baltimore or, if necessary, Newark. What would be considered a good price to watch for and jump on? Am I being too optimistic to hope for $250 or less?

What great air deals did anyone find for this route this past summer?

Thanks for your help.

hi,i just ck my system and the lowest fare right now its with delta from PHL/ATL/SJU/ATL/PHL change planes in atlanta its $99.00 each way and with taxes will go to $255.00 round trip..should ask for T class..seven days advance purchase..if you can leave from Dulles the fare is $241.00 US AIR.round trip with taxes.. ask for U class..from newark and baltimore are more expensive.

good luck

carmen

We're flying out of Dulles July 2007 for RCCL Adventure cruise. Direct flight for $238 round trip. Check sidestep.com, they compare different airlines and you can try putting in your different departure cities to compare . I would consider anything under $300 roundtrip an excellent price. We love the direct flights.:)

Archived