Coral Aloha deck cabins & balconies?

JolleyRoger

Hi all.

First time cruiser here. Oct. 23rd '06 sailing.

We're booked on the Coral on the Aloha deck, cabin A515.

The cabin is three rooms away from the bump out, which is aft.

I noticed in some pictures that the cover over the balconies on that level extends quite a bit farther than the lower balconys. Any issue with that? Less sun a problem?

Also, since Aloha is directly below the main top deck, will we be experiencing much foot traffic noise through the ceiling?

Thanks!!

JolleyRoger

We were in cabin A416 in the bump out just a little up from you.

For our Alaska cruise. Yes you are cover more less sun when the sun is stright up but lots of sun in morning and afternoon.

I also didn't experiencing any foot traffic noise through the ceiling?

I didn't even hear the people next door either side. Some times if you have a lot of kid cruising and they are running up and down the hall you may hear that.

I loved our Mini suite have booked it again for our cruise to Pamana Canal in 2008

FryGirl :D

JolleyRoger

We were in cabin A416 in the bump out just a little up from you.

For our Alaska cruise. Yes you are cover more less sun when the sun is stright up but lots of sun in morning and afternoon.

I also didn't experiencing any foot traffic noise through the ceiling?

I didn't even hear the people next door either side. Some times if you have a lot of kid cruising and they are running up and down the hall you may hear that.

I loved our Mini suite have booked it again for our cruise to Pamana Canal in 2008

FryGirl :D

Thank you for the info FryGirl.

Nice to know how quiet the rooms are. I figure we'll be out doing things outside the room during the day, so no big deal about missing the sun overhead.

Thanks again.

We had a BA or BB cabin on Aloha in one of the bumpouts for our Alaska cruise in 2005. Sorry, I don't recall the cabin number, but the balcony was covered. We liked being on the bumpout for better views and more privacy on the balcony. The Aloha balconies are small, about 4 feet deep and 9 feet wide.

Archived