QE2 Bridge Cam

kevankiki

QE2 is scheduled to be in Quebec City today, and that does look like the port of Quebec. The bright spots look like there was an interior light on behind/above the bridge cam, and you're seeing part of the bridge as an image over the outside view.

Did that answer your question, or did I miss what you were asking about?

Care,

Bill

The bright spots look like there was an interior light on behind/above the bridge cam

When you say what's causing that image it becomes obvious. Until you suggest the light I'd have thought it was something in the was of the camera!

Hi Annette

Sorry this is not connected to your question, but thought i'd just say Hi and also Olly and I have almost identical pictures to your little one above taken at Bilbao! (along with another 2000 people on the same day no doubt!)

Ciao

Mark x

Hi Annette

Sorry this is not connected to your question, but thought i'd just say Hi and also Olly and I have almost identical pictures to your little one above taken at Bilbao! (along with another 2000 people on the same day no doubt!)

Ciao

Mark x

Oh kewl, that means we sat on the same bollard :D

I got all excited this morning when I noticed my ticker was down to 11 months, that means in 11 months time I'll be headed for Bilbao again :cool:

Archived