When's the Muster drill for Marquesa's 4:00 AM departure?

Mai Tai Guy

We are traveling this year on the Marquesa's itinerary and the ship will be leaving Papetee at 4:00 AM and arriving in Moorea at 8:00 AM that same day. With many passengers arriving late the previous night, with no pre cruise stay at a hotel, when do they do the muster drill? Just curious if anyone else has taken this cruise with the very early morning departure.

Hi Thom!

I emailed Mike Preisman, a veteran cruiser with his own website www.thepreismans.com and he said they actually don't do the muster drill until the second day of the cruise, which for us I would guess would be after we are back onboard after our day in Moorea. That seems like the logical time to do it, but I always thought from previous cruises that it was required before the ship left its homeport. Anyway, lucky for us, there won't be any late night muster drill. I'm planning on getting to bed early so I can catch the first tender off the ship in Moorea!

John

Archived