What to do on Curacao with limited mobility

jonj

One of the stops on our cruise will be Curacao

We are a group of 9 people with one having limited mobility (on oxygen) and two children age 12 & 9.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Obviously we can't do anything too strenuous, is an island tour through the ship worth it or should we get one on our own after getting off the ship?

Any other suggestions?

We did a tour of the Aloe Farm and though we stood a while at the crop site, there was a hospitality room with some basic tables and chairs. It gave us a good ride through the area as well. Also we toured the ostrich farm in a truck and only got out to feed them....and to hear the talk at the end of the ride.

I plan to have a private trip to the aloe farm this next time (Hi Leo...will write soon) since I just want the products....and maybe the liquor site as well. I do like a good amount of information rather than only a driver. Never assume your vehicle will be air conditioned, be sure to require it if it is a necessity.

We had a great taxi driver in Aruba just by chance, but didn't fare as well in Roatan. This board really helped when we picked guides for Greece and So. America.

Blessings,

Gail

Thanks Gail

My mother in law can ride fine on any van or bus

The oxygen is a recent occurance and we aren't sure of what she will be able to handle as this is her first vacation since having it. We want to keep it simple just in case

I posted the same question over on the Aruba board but didn't get any replies if you have the name of the driver that you used there and wouldn't mind passing it along, I would appreicate it

Leo - I just emailed you

Thanks again

Archived