St Louis Parking?

Whimsy

Whimsy we have found a great lot. It is the "Super Park" Ecomony lot. Parking is only $5.00 a day. We take the Cypress Road exit to Natural Bridge to Hunter Rd. They have free shuttles that run around the clock to the airport and there are always shuttles waiting at the ground transportation exit to take you back. Use them all the time. Go to superparkinglot.com and look for parking options then economy lot and you can get directions. Hope this helps.

I've use Avistar BudJet many many times. You get off at the airport exit but instead of turning left to go into the airport, you go right, then left on the outer rd. It's about 1/2 mile down the outer road. Here's a link:

http://www.avistarparking.com/Home.aspx They have always been quick to pick me up. You can use a red courtesy phone when you get out of baggage claim to let them know you are waiting. I always call, rather than just wait for the next one. I figure if they know I am waiting maybe they'll come sooner rather than just sitting at the lot waiting on the slow pokes. Be aware, as with most parking facilities, they will drop off passengers at the main terminal first, then go to the east terminal. This will add about 10 minutes to your transit time, so if you are flying from east terminal (Southwest or USA 3000), then be sure to allow extra time for that. Many times they have coupons and/or discounts, click coupon on the bottom of the site. I was able to get a coupon for $5.95 a night for March 07.

I used to use EZ Park, but many times cut myself short because they would drive around the lot many times waiting to fill the bus up before heading to the airport. On one flight I didn't realize how close I really had cut it until I boarded the plane, dead last and watched the door close behind me. Won't use EZ Park again.

Becky

Thank you so much for the replies. I now have an idea of where we can leave the car.

Pamela, staying in the hotel is a great idea, we did that a few years back when we had an early morning flight to Cancun. This time we have an early afternoon flight and I want to spend the morning with DD before we leave.

Thank you so much for the replies. I now have an idea of where we can leave the car.

Pamela, staying in the hotel is a great idea, we did that a few years back when we had an early morning flight to Cancun. This time we have an early afternoon flight and I want to spend the morning with DD before we leave.

If you decide to go that route be sure to call the hotels and make sure they are one that offers that program.

I hope it works for you.

Are you from St Louis or the Metro area?

In the past few years my Dh husband have taken the Metrolink and parked in on of thier parking lots (Some of thier lots have long term parking) and we have flown out of Mid America. Which is really awesome. No long security lines plus free parking.

Have fun with your DD.

If you decide to go that route be sure to call the hotels and make sure they are one that offers that program.

I hope it works for you.

Are you from St Louis or the Metro area?

In the past few years my Dh husband have taken the Metrolink and parked in on of thier parking lots (Some of thier lots have long term parking) and we have flown out of Mid America. Which is really awesome. No long security lines plus free parking.

Have fun with your DD.

Pamela:

We are on the East side of the river, about 40 miles from St. Louis. DH and I are going on the cruise, DD is not. That is why I don't want to spend the night in St. Louis, I want to spend the morning with her before we leave. Last minute nagging! :eek:

Archived