How many in a Family Ocean View???

cdnliving

We are a family of four planning to travel on the Constellation. Thus far, the skysuites and concierge are completely booked and so we are considering a Family Ocean View suite. Does anyone know if there is a minimum number of guests that must be in this suite? Thanks....

They can hold 3-4 persons, but if staterooms of the FV class show up as available when a couple goes to book, then it's okay to book it (otherwise, they'd block it). I booked our FV for three of us for a Panama Canal cruise in January, but my son couldn't get enough time off, so now it's just hubby and me. Celebrity says it's not a problem.

We are a family of four planning to travel on the Constellation. Thus far, the skysuites and concierge are completely booked and so we are considering a Family Ocean View suite. Does anyone know if there is a minimum number of guests that must be in this suite? Thanks....

These cabins are great for 4 but just remember that they do not have suite or CC status.....

Although I have yet to encounter this for any of the 3 FVs that we have booked so far, it has been brought up frequently in the past on this board. I do not know exactly what the work around is for this, but our TA has been able to do it.

The irony is that despite the FVs very large interior size, it is difficult to place a rollaway for a 5th person in a spot that doesn't cut off access to the cabin exit or bathroom door.

I really think it depends on whether or not they have sold these cabins by a certain date. Maybe this is a new policy. In 2004 I sailed on the Galaxy in a family stateroom- there were just two of us. I booked it because it was cheaper than a balcony cabin on that sailing- October repositioning. We had so much room!

For 5, it would have to be two in the bedroom, two on the foldout, and one on the loveseat, on which the seat flips over to become a bed for a child.

I had the FV for 2 and it was PERFECT. I'd almost select a cruise for FV availability rather than any other consideration, including itinerary. THAT is how much I loved the cabin.

For 5, it would have to be two in the bedroom, two on the foldout, and one on the loveseat, on which the seat flips over to become a bed for a child.

Actually the 2 cushion loveseat folds out while the 3 cushion couch (pictured below) flips over into a bed.

6106.jpg

Archived