Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club @ Chankanaab Help???

colleenampwireless

Hi I Was Wndering If Anyone Has Done The Shore Excursion At Shore Snorkleing & Beach Club On The Shallow Chankanaab Reefs? I Found This On Island Markering Website I Have Looked At So Many Websites Trying To Figure Out What To Do. It Kinda Sounds To Good To Be True With It Only Being $39.00 A Person On All The Other Sites Snorkleing It More Exspensive. So Please Let Me Know Anything You Know About This Place Thanks So Much This Is Our First Time On A Cruise. Colleen

Hi I Was Wndering If Anyone Has Done The Shore Excursion At Shore Snorkleing & Beach Club On The Shallow Chankanaab Reefs? I Found This On Island Markering Website I Have Looked At So Many Websites Trying To Figure Out What To Do. It Kinda Sounds To Good To Be True With It Only Being $39.00 A Person On All The Other Sites Snorkleing It More Exspensive. So Please Let Me Know Anything You Know About This Place Thanks So Much This Is Our First Time On A Cruise. Colleen

IF it's shore snorkeling then really there is no cost to do the trip other than the guide and the snorkel gear. The more expensive trips are probably from a boat (to reefs further off shore).

Depending on your time in port - Paradise Beach has a departure on a Catamaran at 1230pm for 2 hours - visit 2 reefs - Palancar and Columbia and soft drinks/water provided along with the snorkel gear for only $35 p/person (plus $2marine park fee) - runs daily except for Sundays and some Wednesdays.

Best deal on the island if you ask me!!

Jacqui

Archived