Aft Sky Suites on M Class Celebrity Ships

sjkabak

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice.

My wife and I are booked on the Constellation for a Caribbean cruise this winter and are very excited. We booked cabin 6125.

I just noticed that cabin 6146 is now available. This is the Sky Suite all the way in the back that connects to the Penthouse Suite. According to the deck plans I have seen, this cabin look MUCH bigger than the typical Sky Suite. Is that true? Has anyone ever stayed in one of these aft Sky Suites? I would love to hear from people who have or who know if this cabin is any different than the typical Sky Suite. Pictures would be a dream come true is anyone has any.

The deck plan for the Constellation is identical to the Summit, Infinity, and the Millennium so if anyone has stayed in these cabins on those ships, I would love to hear about it too.

• 2 years later...
Hi Everyone,

I need some advice.

My wife and I are booked on the Constellation for a Caribbean cruise this winter and are very excited. We booked cabin 6125.

I just noticed that cabin 6146 is now available. This is the Sky Suite all the way in the back that connects to the Penthouse Suite. According to the deck plans I have seen, this cabin look MUCH bigger than the typical Sky Suite. Is that true?

Book it and Book it FAST!

This is a great cabin. I have stayed in 6145. See my thread in cabin selection I have also posted pictures.

Pass on aft cabins. 8168 on Constellation 3 nights of 11 no sleep. We should have moved ,but stuck it out. Never again

You know you stayed in family cabin next to another family cabin? 8168 is a FV. It is a crap shoot when you stay in the FV's a lot of times people want them because they are larger than the other aft cabins on the M class ships and they are at the corners but you do run the risk of kids next door and that is understandable. BUT>>>> with that said, Those traveling with kids even though they stay in a FV does not entitle them to behave as if they were out at a family campground and allowed to run amuck on the ship making all sorts of noise, running down the halls, and playing loudly on the balconies. That's what the fun factory is for. It's never to early to teach manners and common courtesies in an environment such as cruising on a line that caters to an older clientele. That's what Disney cruises are for.

Archived