members cruise, worth doing?

jvc1167

Doing our first one next Sunday - Freedom of the Seas. One of the perks is a free excursion for diamond and diamond plus members. Others supposedly include daily gifts in your stateroom. Will know more and will post our report when we return.

Doing our first one next Sunday - Freedom of the Seas. One of the perks is a free excursion for diamond and diamond plus members. Others supposedly include daily gifts in your stateroom. Will know more and will post our report when we return.

Would love a review when you get back. We've got one planned 2 Alaska next Sept.

I see you are doing the Jewel Repo again this year.

If we went this year, it would be the 3rd time we did that sailing.

It's so much fun. Love all the Bostonians. SO MUCH FUN!

Would love a review when you get back. We've got one planned 2 Alaska next Sept.

I see you are doing the Jewel Repo again this year.

If we went this year, it would be the 3rd time we did that sailing.

It's so much fun. Love all the Bostonians. SO MUCH FUN!

SuzCruz - We just booked the Members Cruise on Radiance for next September as well. We really liked the itinerary and the members cruise is a plus. Looking forward to hearing from other posters about the "perks" we might expect.

My DW and I were on a members cruise this spring on the Jewel of the Seas. What a great cruise!:) :)

Yes.........Diamond and Plus were given a free shore excurision.........not the best but OK! We also received gifts almost every night, from flashlights to backpacks (I still use it today) to flat style carry on bags, and many other items in between.

Then there was the group shot on the helipad, that turned up on CC shortly thereafter. It was also on the RCCl website.

RCCL does it right with the member cruises!!

Rick

Archived