Thank You Posters!

I started reading the tips here last spring and decided to start saving my change to see how much I could save up for cruise. My cruise is next week and I have a whopping $735!!!! I saved change, I had a $50 rebate on tires and $15 rebate from soda, I threw in an odd bill or two when it seemed I had some 'found ' money. I sold two old cell phones on Ebay. I still have one more baggie of change to take to the bank next week so I should be over the $750 mark. I have $150 shipboard credit so I will be starting my vacation with over $900 that I won't miss. I am going to continue doing this for next years vacation!

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your ideas and inspiring me to saving.

Wow...that's great! I also put all my change every day into a big jar all year long. It's amazing how quickly it adds up. I have a little machine that rolls my coins, and I do this about every 2-3 months, then keep all the rolls of coins until just before any vacation. I'm always pleasantly surprised! Sure does make it easier to buy those fru-fru drinks!:D

Archived