Millie Handicap Sky suites

Crzpalace

Has anyone information on the handicap sky suites?

I see they are 357 sq ft instead of 257sq ft, but I was wondering

if the bathroom has lower sinks and toilets??

We are booked in CC 9085 and are thinking of moving to this handicap 9117 sky suite...

Thanks

Last October my husband and I were on the Infinity in Sky Suite 9117. As the Millie and Infinity are the same, I would assume the rooms would be the same. We were upgraded from CC class to Sky Suite, not knowing it was a handicap room. We just thought the Sky Suite amenities were a bit better than in CC class so we took the upgrade.

I cannot say that the sinks and toilets were any lower, however the bathroom was quite big, big enough for a wheelchair and had a shower that you could roll a wheelchair into if needed.

We thought the rest of the room was very "roomy" and we enjoyed it. As you know, it's close to the elevator which is great and I can honestly say we never heard any noise from the elevator at all.

I hope this is of some help!:)

I appreciate the response. Did you have a computer and printer

in your room? I read that all the Mill. class ship suites have them.

Did you feel much motion on the 9th deck?

I am just uncertain about spending the extra money for the cabin.

Thanks so much!

You are very welcome! No, we did not have a computer and printer. That could have been added to the amenities in the last year, not sure. There was no motion on the 9th deck, in fact we prefer to be high, it was fine.

We probably wouldn't have spent the extra money for the Sky Suite, but as we got it as an upgrade we decided to go with it. The butler was fine, he brought us our breakfast every morning on time and the only other time we saw him was in the late afternoon when he brought around cookies, fruit and tea which we really didn't need!!!! To me the butler was something you could surely do without. It just depends on what you want.

Archived