sante wellness centre

stray

Planning to go to the Sante Wellness Centre during our Veendam cruise in January. Wondered if any one had been there recently and how they enjoyed their experience. My daughter and I are planning to have treatments while my husbnd relaxes outside.

We went there 3 years ago and it was wonderful. The best day out we could have had. Angela is a great hostess, the massages were lovely, quiet and relaxing and oh so much cheaper than onboard any ship. Hopefully someone who has been there more recently will reply too. My husband had never been to a spa before but I persuaded him to have a back treatment which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Cinnamon

• 3 weeks later...

I had the best massage I have ever had. I also had the paraffin hand treatment and a rub and wrap. It was excellent.

The surroundings are beautiful, the lunches excellent and I was blown away by the porch with hammocks and hummingbirds flying all around. Their parrots were lovely too and there is lovely clear water to wade in just beyond their garden. Our son enjoyed the plunge pool.

Angela and her husband and the therapist I had were all lovely lovely people I thoroughly recommend this to anyone wanting a relaxing peaceful time.

Archived