Balashi Brewery

digital_curator

I have only been down that particular road at night so don't know exactly where the entrance is, however, to get real close to the brewery...

Take the main road from town south, out past the airport. After you pass the airport on your right, you will go for a few miles before coming to a traffic light. Before coming to the traffic light, you will pass the brewery on your right. At the traffic light there will be a drive-in diagonally across the road on your left. You make a right turn at this light. However, this is not your normal right turn. You actually have to go through the traffic light and will then see the right turn lane in the road. This should get you close. Once on the island, I am sure someone can tell you where the entrance is.

http://www.balashi.com/balashi/BBeergarden.htm

Thanks to you both for the info! It's a little farther out than I had hoped but if we make it there, I will definately write a review!

Cheers,

:D It is a small island...:) Have few Balashi's for me...

Don't know where the Balashi Brewery is, but my wife and I honeymooned in Aruba about 3 years ago. Loved it. We definately drank our fair share of those beers, as we did an All-Inclusive Resort stay at the Divi-Divi. We loved that beer! Try putting a lime wedge in it! ~ Even better! Anyway, we leave for a southern caribbean cruise in about 70 days that stops in Aruba and we are looking forward to putting back a few Balashis! Hope you find the place and enjoy the brewery tour!

Archived