Snorkeling in Cabo

liveforvaca

I'm going to be in Cabo with my girlfriend on December 8th aboard the Carnival Pride :D! According to our schedule, we will be in port from 7AM to 4PM. We really want to go snorkeling but I'm hesitent to book a shore excursion because I'm not sure what time we will want to go. What if I book the 9:30 trip and we don't make it after a long night? Yada yada yada... I was wondering if we really need to book ahead of time. Or will there be enough chances to get a trip when we get there? Please help :confused:

The Pez Gato has a 11am-3pm snorkle trip to Santa Maria Cove. It leaves from Dock 4, to the right as you come off the tender dock. We're doing this excursion next week. I'll report back on it. I think there are plenty of trips you can book when you get off the tender if you don't want to pre book.

I'm so glad people ask questions i want answered.I want to book a snorkel excursion but i hate it that they don't tell you the times.I was wondering if you got off the ship if there is people offering same excursions.Please let us know when you come back what is the deal.Some people say it's good to snorkel in nov/dec some say not? BTW we are on the vision /rccl.I know the day we dock there are 3 other ships with us so i would like to book something being it will probally be busy.Thanks:) for any info available

Hey Mrmac,

That's exactly the one I was looking at! Did you book through the internet or through Carnival? The Carnival one says it starts at 9:30. I thought that would be cool because then we could have lunch at Cabo Wabo. Well definetly let me know how everything goes. I jealous, you leave in 3 days and I have 45 more to go!!!!!

Archived