Princess with an infant

barbface1

I just booked the Crown Princess for my family for my sons 1st bday in May. It will be me and DH and DS and 3 grandparents.

If you have had experience with Princess and babies please let me know their policy on in room baby sitting and pool usage and anything else you can think of that may help......

thanks

As the previous posters have noted, Princess does NOT have any child care service at all available for children under 3. You will see other parents of babies just taking their sleeping child with them in a stroller at night.

Bring a small blow up pool for baths and to let your child paddle around in on deck if you like, or just take them to a resort pool or beach while in port.

There is a wealth of information on cruising with baby on these boards which has made cruising with my twins the best time we have together. They will turn 2 in January and we have cruised twice with Princess, and have always been treated like queens. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Mia

I'm taking the crown princess in December with my 20 month old. On the Crown (this is not true of all Princess ships, but I called already specifically for the Crown), there IS a splash pool for the non potty trained group. It is located on the back of the ship on deck 17? (maybe 16 or 18) near the kids club. Yes, there is no in cabin babysitting on princess ever for any age. I believe you can stay in the kids club with your child to use the indoor play gym or crayons, etc. Have fun!

Archived