#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

[quote name='mkk']One last post to say have a safe trip home and thanks so much for all your posts...really kept us future cruisers informed and excited!
This is our first experience on Princess with non-traditional dining...Who were your favorite waiters..? We'll request the same (at least occassionally) and will tell them you said hello.
I received your email yesterday..Thanks...
Again have a good trip home and enjoy your future cruises.
Murphy :)[/quote]

[I][SIZE=3]OK, here goes,Ask for: Alex, Arthur, or Marian(Man) (Hi from: Bill & Irene "that Crazy Guy that did two in a row" last week!) & Maria, would have liked to have her again, Sing "Maria" to her she will remember Me, I think!;) My Best! Back to Murphy we go!:D Bill[/SIZE][/I] [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LFTLCP[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='emang']Well,

I finally met Bill. I had a free moment and decided to check CC. Sure enough, I noticed he had just made a post. I peered over everyone's shoulder until I found him. I am glad we met. Too bad it was not sooner in the trip.

The last days have been quieter. Yesterday, in Cozumel, we took a cab over to Paradise Beach ($13 each way - for the cab not per person). Paradise beach is a great hangout for the day. The facilities and service are great and there are many things to do for families. We ordered a few drinks, had the guacamole and chips and ordered some fish tacos. We loved them in Baja Mexico and they did a good job with them at Paradise Beach. Very tasty! We met Tom from CC who posts from Paradise Beach. A very likeable guy.

Today we did some more dancing at the line dancing and ball room dance classes and we hung out on deck to catch those last minute rays before heading back north. Headed back to the cabin now to finish packing.

Like everyone else, thanks Bill for the informative and entertainig job you did while on board. We will be watching your future 'Live From' posts.

Jeff[/quote]

[I][SIZE=3]Thanks again for the update on Paradise Beach in Coz, & Today Live on the Coral.;) [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3]It was my pleasure to meet you & Dawn moments ago, you two are such a Lovely & Delightful Young Couple:) [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3](There is still hope for our Future W[/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=3]orld);) [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3]You're more than Welcome & I will be on Live again soon!:D Bill[/SIZE][/I]

[B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS ENROUTE TO FL LAUDERDALE![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Can hardly wait for your next adventure! We've booked Golden Princess for next April - I believe that's the ship you'll be on? - so really looking forward to your posts. Thanks for taking us through the canal and sharing your Coral adventures. Great Reading. Travel Safely.

[quote name='Bucky3']Can hardly wait for your next adventure! We've booked Golden Princess for next April - I believe that's the ship you'll be on? - so really looking forward to your posts. Thanks for taking us through the canal and sharing your Coral adventures. Great Reading. Travel Safely.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Stay tuned to the Golden. We're getting on March 8th for 5 weeks and I intend to post live in tandem with Tony. Should be lots of pages from two prolific people.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Arlene[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Bucky3']Can hardly wait for your next adventure! We've booked Golden Princess for next April - I believe that's the ship you'll be on? - so really looking forward to your posts. Thanks for taking us through the canal and sharing your Coral adventures. Great Reading. Travel Safely.[/quote]

[I][SIZE=3]Yup, Live from the Golden in 18 Days for 17 Days Rome to New Orleans, it will be my pleasure!;) Your Welcome & thanks for your kind words!:) [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3] Bill[/SIZE][/I]

[B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]

Thanks to all of you for your posts here. This thread has definately been the highlight of my CC reading as of late. I sure hope those of you posting live will come back and post a nice long review for all of us living vicariously through your experiences. Can't wait to go on our Coral cruise in Feb. now, thanks to this thread!
Safe travels and happy holidays to all of you!

[quote name='JotWorld'][I][SIZE=3]Yup, Live from the Golden in 18 Days for 17 Days Rome to New Orleans, it will be my pleasure!;) Your Welcome & thanks for your kind words!:) [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3] Bill[/SIZE][/I]

[B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed your posts from the Coral Princess Bill. We will be embarking the Golden Princess on December 30, please keep her in good shape for us.

Lola in Hamilton

Thanks to all of you for your posts here. This thread has definately been the highlight of my CC reading as of late. I sure hope those of you posting live will come back and post a nice long review for all of us living vicariously through your experiences. Can't wait to go on our Coral cruise in Feb. now, thanks to this thread!

Safe travels and happy holidays to all of you!

Thanks again, Everyone it has been My Pleasure to Help with this thread!:) :) :) Good Night from the Coral Live! My Best! Bill

I've enjoyed your posts from the Coral Princess Bill. We will be embarking the Golden Princess on December 30' date=' please keep her in good shape for us.

Lola in Hamilton[/quote']

My Pleasure, Lola! I'll keep her in good shape, you can check with me on 11/29 "Live from the Golden" for 17 Days! Good night & Good bye from the CORAL LIVE! My Best! Bill

Thanks for all of your hard work Bill! I have followed the whole thread! We are going on the Coral for our Honeymoon next year and can't wait! Thanks! :)

It was My Pleasure:) & Thanks for Coming Along for the Ride;) ! You'll Love the CORAL PRINCESS, What a Honeymoon you will have, but Please, come out of the Cabin, ocassionally & enjoy the Lovely Ship, OK?:D :D

My Best to you & yours(to be)!

Bill

LIVE ON THE CORAL

GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA!

IT HAS BEEN MY PLEASURE FOR THE LAST 20 DAYS & THANKS FOR COMING ALONG & SHARING!

My Best to you All!

Bill

PS: See you 11/29 on "LIVE on the Golden" (if you care to come along - Rome to New Orleans - 17 Days!) B

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Stay tuned to the Golden. We're getting on March 8th for 5 weeks and I intend to post live in tandem with Tony. Should be lots of pages from two prolific people.

Arlene

Great! That should be an interesting thread! Can't wait! Boy, the Golden is going to get a lot of "Live from" exposure for the next few months.

GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA!

IT HAS BEEN MY PLEASURE FOR THE LAST 20 DAYS & THANKS FOR COMING ALONG & SHARING!

My Best to you All!

Bill

PS: See you 11/29 on "LIVE on the Golden" (if you care to come along - Rome to New Orleans - 17 Days!) B

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Bill safe travels home until you come onboard the Golden Princess...

Tony

Bill safe travels home until you come onboard the Golden Princess...

Tony

Thank you!:) We are in Ft Laud, staying with Family today, will Drive 735 Miles tomorrow back to Murphy, NC & get our house in order & repacked, before flying out of ATL 11/23. Tony, enjoy your last 10 Days on the Golden this Leg & I'll be over at your house(Live From..) from time to time.

Bill (LIVE FROM FORT LAUDERDALE).:D

Bill -- We really appreciated all the time and energy you expended ON YOUR VACATION to inform us. I will look for your LIVES FROM in the future. With gratitude, Silver :cool:

Thank you again, it was & will be My Pleasure!:) Bill

Hey, I'm Not in the IC anymore!;) the computer... I have one built into my body, it goes, where ever I go!:eek: :D :D My Best! Bill

Doesn't matter, huh? Internet Cafe, Ft. Lauderdale, Murphy..........Bill is hooked with a CAPITAL H! Aren't you? :) Safe drive home tomorrow.

Arlene

Archived