In Memorium: Deborah Natansohn

LauraS

>"As we are all aware, Debbie had several special charity/interests."

Thank you, Martha. I had no idea of her interests.

I actually sent a donation to the American Heart Association, since heart disease presents itself much differently in women and needs to be better reaearched and managed.

Jane

• 2 weeks later...
back in april, I was attending a conference in Miami called J.Walter Thompson:By The Numbers,which look at the Boomer Market. The CEO of my client, gave a keynote. He ws the founder of MTV and we launched a new network of just music videos.Afterwards, he drew names for a video Ipod. the name was..Deborah. I hit the guy next to me and I said: I've got to meet her.I am getting on the Pride in two weeks out of Monte Carlo...I made my way and she spent the next five hours hanging out(her sister was also there with a new company she started for boomer marketing) and we talked about tons of things and drank good wine. The Arisons probably would have wanted her back at the office(LOL) but she and I spent about 3 hrs just talking endlessly.she was so great. The day we got on the ship, there was a rather fancy bottle of FarNiente waiting for us, compliments of Deborah and on our last night, when we ate in the Verandah, the beverage manager said:I emailed Debbie and told her how much you liked here.here is another bottle with her compliments for your last dinner on the ship.

she knew wines and she knew grace amd hospitality.she will be missed.

barry and hope

Archived