Photos Now Available: NCL Dawn One Day Cruise - Oct 14/15, 2006

LauraS

• Administrators

I've been asked by the nice folks at Trans-Ocean Photos, Inc, the company that handles the photos on board NCL Dawn, to post the following information:

Photos are now available for viewing/purchasing for those who weren't able to collect their photos on the cruise. Go to: www.transocean.photoreflect.com (Click FIND on the top line)

Laura, thanks for posting these, I had bought pictures and apparantly left them in the cabin. I asked on the boards if I could contact anyone, but didn;t get any answer, so this is perfect I can get my pictures even though I have to pay for them again.

Laura, thanks for posting these, I had bought pictures and apparantly left them in the cabin. I asked on the boards if I could contact anyone, but didn;t get any answer, so this is perfect I can get my pictures even though I have to pay for them again.

FYI

Customer Relations/Lost and Found

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Is this a new standard way to order pictures?

No. This is a one off event. The one day cruise was pretty hectic and a lot of guests didn't have time to purchase the photos before the accounts had to be closed. We decided to put them up on the web for those who missed out.

FYI

Customer Relations/Lost and Found

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Shoreguy thanks so much, if they have he pictures that would be great. We couldn;t find the dinner pictures it was very hectic, so even if I recover the pictures, I am going to order more.

No. This is a one off event. The one day cruise was pretty hectic and a lot of guests didn't have time to purchase the photos before the accounts had to be closed. We decided to put them up on the web for those who missed out.

Thanks for this, I do want more pictures.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. We were unsuccessful in locating our photos that were taken at Le Bistro on the ship. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can locate them on your site. I see that you have Restaurant I&II but no specialty restaurants. Are the speciality restaurants posted with the general restaurants?

Thanks,

Tami

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. We were unsuccessful in locating our photos that were taken at Le Bistro on the ship. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can locate them on your site. I see that you have Restaurant I&II but no specialty restaurants. Are the speciality restaurants posted with the general restaurants?

Thanks,

Tami

Unfortunately, we couldn't separate the dining room photos by restaurants on the website - All restaurant photos should be in either of the I or II folders.

There are a lot, but at least you're in the comfort of your own home now!

Unfortunately, we couldn't separate the dining room photos by restaurants on the website - All restaurant photos should be in either of the I or II folders.

There are a lot, but at least you're in the comfort of your own home now!

Yippee!!! I found them. Again, thank you so very much!!!

Archived