Louisiana Area Cruisers Meet And Mingle

selucrey

Several cruisers have shown an interest in having a Meet and Mingle in New Orleans.We have set a date of October 9th 2004 and have been discussing places to meet/things to do.The only thing we have firmed up so far is that we would like to have dinner at a local "floating restaurant". This would be a great way to meet your fellow cruisers and to just enjoy a day in the city.This would be open to everyone.Bring a friend! For more information you may contact one of the following...

dminter@fitzgeraldbenoit.com Selucrey

authemed@bellsouth.net DASA

logoshoe@bellsouth.net LSUtraveler

Don't Forget To Put "meet "in Subject Line, That Way I'll Know To Open E-mail From Anyone Looking For Info.

I'll Find Out How For In Advance We Should Put In For Reservations. There Is A Room We Can Reserve For A Fee.

Ron I Should Find Out By Mon. Or Tue. If I'll Be On The Tour For The Conquest. Finally Got Names From People Who Wanted To Go Today But Was Too Busy At Work To Fax Names Over To T/a.

Also Didn't Have Time To Check On How Far In Advance We Have To Get Tickets For Dinner.

UH OH!!! Not an expert, just enjoy watching others.I have been seen on the stage at the Cat's Meow a time or two though.:rolleyes: My Krewe is sponsering a contest for the next few weeks as a fund-raiser.

Well, come the get together on the 9th, everybody must do the karaoke but there are rules that kinda change up things. We'll see eveyone on the stage at the Cats Meow.:p

Ok course I suspect everyone will have to have a drink or two.

Never thought of a karaoke for a fund raiser but will add it to our next fundraiser.:D

And as soon as you know we're ready for deposits.

This Louisiana Cruisers Dinner cruise sounds like something my wife and I would be interested in since we've been thinking about doing one of these just to see what it's like. I'll have to wait closer to October 9th to see if we can make it since due to the nature of my job it's a possibility I'll have to work that day. I agree that we should invite Mississippi cruisers as well. We've met some wonderful folks from our neighboring state during our prior cruises. I'll keep up with this thread and hopefully I'll be able to get that day off from work and meet you all.

Sorry For Being Out Of The Loop On The Meet And Mingle Been Having A Rough Week At Work With Offloads Of Coast Guard Cutters And Inventory Of Same .

Gotten Kind Of Quite Here. What Happen To All The People That Were Responding Earlier On The Other Thread.

I Will Definetly Get Rest Of Information Needed This Coming Week.

Everything Is In Order For My 2005 Cruise Now Looking To Get Things And Info For Alaskan Cruise For 2006. Haven't Decided What Ship To Take Yet But Am Looking At All.

Have Any Of You Taken An Alaskan Cruise ?

If You Guys Have A Rough Number On How Many Might Be Going Let Me Know So That I'll Know What To Ask When I Call For Info On Getting Tickets For A Group And How We Have To Go About Reserving These Tickets.

I Know We Can't Book As A Group Because They Want 50% Up Front But If I Tell Them We Have 50 Or More They Might Have An Idea On How To Get Them So That We Can Be Together On The Same Deck.

I Didn't Forget, It's Just Been A Mad House At Work. Don't Even Have Time To Talk To Wife Lately.

I Will Definetly Set Aside A Few Minutes Tues. To Get Info. Sorry For The Delay.

WELL GUYS WITH EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON I MADE PAPA FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY.

LITTLE OWEN PHILIP AUTHEMENT CAME INTO OUR LIVES TODAY AT 7:25pm WEIGHING IN AT 8lbs14oz. AND 20 3/4 INCHES LONG BOTH MOM AND BABY DOING GREAT.

PAPA DEAN HAS A GOOD RING TO IT. HE WILL BE IN TRAINING FOR TAKING CRUISES IN ABOUT 2YRS.

Archived