Soda card question

CurtisB62

If you buy a soda card and bring your own large size mug with you will they fill it up with soda for you or do you still just get half a can in a small cup? I could swallow that in one gulp and would rather bring my own large mug and fill it up. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quick reply! I do not drink alcohol but I allways need a coke in my hand at all times, and a little cup of ice with a half can of coke in it just wont cut it!!!! I would run the bartender crazy with refills every 2 or 3 minates. A soda card is for unlimited sodas for the leangth of your cruise so why not bring your own mug and fill it up. It would save the bartender time!!!!!:D

The soda card typically comes with a souvenoir (sp?) cup. I'm sure they will refill that. The soda card only allows you fountain soda, not a can. We found that some of the bars fountain soda was flat.. not all, just certain ones.

We bought the card on our cruise in April. We bought the card at a pool side bar. Later, at an inside bar we found the large cold drink cup which they also sold us. I think it was $4.95 or $6.95. Well worth it for a larger drink.

If I remember correctly, inside you would get fountain soda and outside was canned soda.

Joanne

The soda card typically comes with a souvenoir (sp?) cup. I'm sure they will refill that. The soda card only allows you fountain soda, not a can. We found that some of the bars fountain soda was flat.. not all, just certain ones.

I thought all soda on the ship came in cans. So you mean they also have soda fountains too?:confused: Thats great! I would much rather have a coke from a fountain than a can!!!! But others have told me that with a soda card they will pour it from a can in a small cup of ice and you dont even get all that is in the can... Is this true? I may just bring my own soda in a luggage case and carry it on and skip the soda card. I bet I could get about 2- 24count cases in one of my carry ons with wheels. Will they let us do that?

Archived