Best Thing About Conquest Is.....

hotshot99

I can't seem to remember too much about the ship... hmm let's see.

Fries and saurkraut are yummy! (WARNING: Only salt the fries ewww)

The pizza is YUMMY!

The ports were great! I'd never been to Jamaica before, so it was all new to me. LOVED Sunset Beach!

Blood Power (in case ya haven;t gotten the hint yet) They are fantastic. They are a group of 3 brothers and 1 sister... at least that's what HE said!

I never got into a pool or hot tub, but apparently they are great.

Henri's every night after 11 or so.

Taking fun pictures with other mens' wives at the professional photo ops! (They hid them from us Shelby!)

The Mardi Gras deck party. Do NOT miss that.

etc etc etc...

the best thing about the Conquest is the high staff & crew morale!

I have just finished working on there for 6 months and I had a blast. I am sure that anyone sailing on here will have the time of their lives and one of the main reasons for that is high staff morale. When the satff is happy then they will put in the extra effort, I know I did. As a DJ I also helped the social hosts out early Friday mornings doing Cozumel tenders (for those sailing shortly, don't worry the CQ is now docking in Cozzi) and I even helped sell bingo tickets. Neither of those were part of my job but in the entertainment dept if and when we got short staffed, everyone pulled together and helped out and that meant the guests were happy.

For anyone going on the CQ, do me a favour, just pat people on the back and let them know they are doing a good job because on that ship they really are!

I'm really gonna miss the Conquest!!!

Eddy,

You are absolutly right. The crew on this ship are awesome. Everyone seemed willing to help and were pleasant and friendly.

My favorite thing on the Conquest were the fresh omelets in the buffet every morning.

Vette

Archived