Movies on Celebrity Ships

stillcruisin'

I'm wondering if anyone can enlighten me about the movies shown on Celebrity ships. Are first-run movies shown in the theater? Are they the same as those shown in the staterooms on the TV or different? Are the movies on TV pay-per-view, or are they free? Also, are the movies edited, like those shown on airplanes? Thank you in advance for any information you can give me!

They have pay per view movies in the cabins, and there are free movies. I wouldn't call the movies in the theater first run---they aren't the same as the movies that are currently being shown in theaters at home, but they are pretty recent movies. Stateroom movies are edited for content.

there was actually a similar post to this about 2 weeks ago.

Movies on PPV are movies that were release about 3 to 6 months ago (such as Nacho Libre, Inside Man, Cars, Devil Wears Prada, and so on).

Movies on the tube (free) are a bit older - say about 6 mos to 1 year old (such as Wedding crashers, hitch, transporter 2, and so on)

Movies in the cinema are slightly older than that I suppose, and some of the titles were mentioned by Shoobee2.

Archived