Honolulu Hotel?

mulvihill

We have booked rooms at the Ocean Resort Waikiki at 175 Paoakalani Ave. in Honolulu for three nights before our cruise. Has anyone stayed there lately?

We don't care if it isn't fancy but do want a clean room. We would love to hear from someone that knows about this place or has stayed there.

Thanks

Anne

If nothing else Travellingman you can let me know how you make out in Feb. We do not go until the end of March!! Everything I have read says it is clean but not fancy. Don't care about fancy.......Clean is good enough for me. All I need is someplace to fall into at night!! Just afraid that it is too good a deal to be true!!

Anne

Ocean Tower is a budget hotel with no pool, no fittness room, no spa, not many services. View not that great either. Rooms are budget decor and you have to pay to use the room safe. As long as you know it is BUDGET. Lobby is kinda pretty cause they are in process of turning it into a diffrent hotel, so there might be construction going on in some of the rooms.

Archived