prices for Carnival shore trips

YooperGale

Hi,

I've been looking at Carnival's website for shore tours (Spirit, Northbound, May 30th), but I can't figure out how to find the price (other than dollar signs). Can someone please tell me how to do that.

I know I don't have to book shor trips with Carnival, but I want to at least know my options.

Also, can anyone who has gone on a fishing trip out of any of the ports on a Carnvial Alaskan Cruise tell me if they were worth the time and money. My husband was told you just take turn holding the rod and don't even get to pull your own fish in (if you catch one). Is that true?

Once again, thanks to all you wonderful "informations sharers"!

Gale

I would go to each cruiseline that sails Alaska and see if any shore excursion lists are still available?? If not, go to Shoretrips, portpromotions etc and get an idea via their pricing lists.

Sorry, wrong information on fishing. You most definately do get to really fish. My family has gone with Northern Lights several times and always raved about the trips.

Hi! We are going on the same trip only in August of 2007.

As I understand it, the shore trips wont be available until 6 months before

the cruise. I too have wanted to know the prices but they dont even know which trips will be available until then. The Carnival website is deceiving. They tell you if you have made your deposit that you can book now. NOT TRUE. :mad:

As suggested by Budget Queen, I went into (RCI) other cruise lines and got their prices. I understand that the prices are all the same.

I think your prices should be out around December and I would really appreciate it if you would share them with me.

Please let me know.

Thanks Connie

Here's a thread from earlier in the year. Info about Carnival prices for this past season.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=427837

The person starting the thread has the 2006 price list so if you don't see your excursions already asked about, tx might be able to get prices for what you are interested in.

Archived