Cabin Selection

Matt in FL

We are cruising with our 1 1/2 year old this time and we are trying to decide on what cabin to get. My wife and I have cruised many times before and are fine with the inside cabins. I'm not crazy about having the balcony with the baby as well. Any suggestions?

The inside staterooms are fine. If you can book FAR in advance, try to get a cat 10 on deck five (the reclassified ones with obstructed view).

But I do prefer Disney's oceanview rooms. The layout is a little better than the insides (sitting area by the windows). The windows in most are very large. And typically there isn't a huge jump between cat 10 and cat 9 (not like going from an oceanview to a balcony).

I strongly prefer a balcony, but we're doing just a weekend on DCL, so the oceanview is fine for three days.

TIPS: remember no programming available for a 1 1/2 year old and you'll have to pay for care in Flounder's nursery. AND, Florida resident rates available many dates in the near future. If you are planning to go Dec, Jan, or Feb (not including any holidays), check on Florida resident.

Hi!

i am also going to be going on Disney cruise on Jan 20, 2007 with my 23 month old daugther at the time. We originally booked a Category 12 room but then i just called and changed it to a Cat 9 Deluxe oceanview! Im ever so excited!

I hope this room is great for us! it's room# 2508

Any advise???

Thanks

Christina

Archived