What is the condition of the Rhapsody ship?

bamntem

Hello to all,

I want know the condition of the Rhapsody ship since it is an older ship. I have cruise on the Navigator last year and I want to know what is the difference between the two besides having the Royal Promenade & the specialty restaurants?

If anyone could tell me the similarities and the differences, I will highly appreciate it. Or anyone who just went on a cruise on the Rhapsody out of Galveston please share your experience.

Thanks!:)

NOS is a much bigger ship than ROS! NOS has alot more sports related areas. I sailed the Mainer back in OCT 2005 and I prefer the size and all the glass of the Rhapsody. If your looking for ice skating, mini golf, roller blading go with the Navigator but if you want to be on THE friendliest ship at sea book the Rhapsody and hurry she will be leaving for Asia before you know it!

That is a difficult question to answer. Just because a ship is older doesn't mean it will be in poor condition.

We were on the Rhapsody last April and, at that time, we thought it really needed a good sprucing-up. In September we were on the Rhapsody's sister ship, the Vision, and it was in wonderful condition. Perhaps, by now, the Rhapsody has received the needed rennovations.

We sailed on the Navigator several times and it is a great ship. But, our favorite class of ship is the Radiance class.

That is a difficult question to answer. Just because a ship is older doesn't mean it will be in poor condition.

We were on the Rhapsody last April and, at that time, we thought it really needed a good sprucing-up. In September we were on the Rhapsody's sister ship, the Vision, and it was in wonderful condition. Perhaps, by now, the Rhapsody has received the needed rennovations.

The Rhapsody is considerable smaller than the Navigator, as are most ships. It does not have the royal promenade, ice skating rink or specialty restaurants. It is, however, still a large ship with plenty of activities. There are less passengers and typically the Vision class ships tend to be extremely friendly.

We sailed on the Navigator several times and it is a great ship. But, we really prefer the ships that are in between the Vision and Voyager class. Our favorite class of ship is the Radiance class.

Yes, she is an older ship. No, she is not in bad condition. The carpeting is in the process of being replaced. When she dry docks next year, they will replace all mattresses. Mattresses may not be up to par, ask for an egg crate foam pad. Makes everything nice.

Size of ship: Prefect! Easy to get around. Easy to remember. Extrememly friendly crew and passengers...remember you will sail with lots of Texans...."all smiles, no "attitudes"

We love this ship so much we are on her again in two weeks and then again next year before she leaves for the Orient.

Rhapsody Rhapsody Rhapsody--I love that ship and her crew. They are so friendly--I sure hope hte Texas friendly attitude will be accepted by the Voyager crew. I wish I could fit in another sailing on her before she leaves. We will be going on her last sail out of GAlveston to San Diego!!! I understand she will be going into dry dock in Feb--can't wait for the new matresses--hear alot of good about them.

Archived